Second chances can promote personal growth, opportunity, empathy, and stronger relationships. While it may not always be easy, it can lead to positive outcomes for both individuals and society as a whole.
Check out our roundtable discussion on this topic!
Maddie Erhardt, Demand Generation Manager at Logically, recommends:
- HubSpot Academy’s Digital Marketing Course
- Today in Digital Marketing – Podcast
- Contentfolks – Bi-weekly newsletter
- Everybody Writes by Ann Handley
- Canva Design School – Series of Design Workshops
- Salesforce Trailhead – CRM Training to utilize
- Google Analytics Academy – Training for the fundamentals of Google Analytics
Nikki Veen, Senior Software Engineer at Otus, recommends:
- Actualize - The coding boot camp she attended in 2016
- Treehouse - Really great online coding classes, especially for beginners!
- Pluralsight - Slightly more advanced online coding tutorials
- FreeCodeCamp - Totally free beginner online coding tutorials
- Udemy - Tons of coding tutorials covering all levels and many different ancillary topics, as well
- Harvard University - You can take the Intro to Computer Science, Intro to Programming, and Intro to Game Development classes for free (among a bunch of other topics, as well)
- Meetup - The world of development is all about knowledge sharing and collaboration - this is a great way to meet like-minded people, figure out what you're really interested in, find a mentor, etc.
Elda Rivera, Strategic Solutions Director and Co-Founder at No More Mondays, recommends:
- Searching for business courses and grants:
- Searching for scholarships and grants through your local chamber of commerce
Alina WestbergHola! I'm a marketer, a teacher and a student; I'm a wife, a friend and a proud outsider; and I'm the creator of Women Who Market. A marketing school to help you find your gift, your way. I am a proactive, adaptable Senior Marketing professional regarded for over ten years of progressive experience in creating and implementing effective marketing plans and strategies for organizational growth. My track record demonstrates continued success in assessing budgets and tracking KPIs to enhance marketing campaigns to ensure meeting organizational goals. Clients, students and colleagues know me as a motivational, influential leader and self-starter who excels in collaborating with cross-functional teams and executives to ensure streamlined operations. As an out-of-the-box thinker, I’m dedicated to managing and forecasting budgets while tracking KPIs to improve marketing campaigns. My key areas of expertise include Marketing Consulting, Sales and Business Development, Project Management, Team Leadership, Client Relations, Strategic Planning, Reporting and Analysis, Business Consultation, Digital Marketing, and Brand Management.
Alina Westberg 8 min read
Our overall educational system to teach Digital Marketing encompasses four elements:Start Reading
Chris Groner 3 min read
Testimonial: Learning From The Best
When I started my career I was more or less, rudderless. I was unsure if I made the correct major in school, I was being thrown ...Start Reading
Alina Westberg 9 min read
Meet the Founder
Hola! I am Alina, the founder of Women Who Market. Thank you so much for your interest in learning more about me. I hope you ...Start Reading